By accepting you will be accessing a service provided by a third-party external to https://www.goodwellness.com/
We are so excited to announce the starting date for our next 12 week Find Your Wellness Coaching Group-Thursday, October 12th!
There are so many programs out there-we are inundated with them.
So, what makes ours unique?
1. *Did you know that exercising too intensely for too long of a duration is actually not good for you, and counterproductive to your goals?* We've done the research for you and have created exercise programs that feature the correct amount of intensity that will get you results without getting you injured, feeling "busted" or causing metabolic health issues.
2. *Diet on-diet off-diet-on-diet off??* Not here! Our nutrition program gives you tools that you can use to stay healthy no matter what is happening in your life. You will say goodbye to the "feeling deprived/feeling guilty" cycle of dieting. We will change your relationship with food!
3. *Don't forget-we were massage therapists first!* We understand the power that movement and restoration plays in reaching your goals. Your program will include self care suggestions that will support your metabolic function.
4. *Support, accountability, and community is what we are all about!* We understand that no one knows your life more than you do. We help you design a program that works with the other things you've got going on, rather than ask you to rearrange your whole life around the program.
If this sounds like the program for you, we would love to have you aboard!
In order to keep it personalized, we are limiting the October group to 4 participants.
You will receive:
* 3 fitness classes per week that help you get stronger while supporting metabolic health
*1 one on one session per week with your personal trainer and health coach
* A unique nutrition program that will change your relationship with food
* Movement and restoration guidelines that support metabolic health
* Support and accountability with most amazing fitness community around!